test apps Change-Id: Ied8eb66853da6415db0b094dc6619fa21f3bca7e
- Compilation fixes after service scan refactor - Update to use RdbmsServiceInfo instead of Mysql/Postgres - Simplify DataSourceConfigurer with new RdbmsServiceCreator - Delay instantantiation of ServiceCreator until dependencies should be expected on classpath Change-Id: Ia540c81807979cc80814221e443e7132eca2018c
- Move vcap-java-test-app to vcap-java-test-apps (no changes) - Add new missing-deps-test-app that is missing all service dependencies such as spring-data - Add test for successful app deployment when using service-scan with missing dependencies Change-Id: I31faf0b20fb080a420292abb266edb953689662d
…, mongo, redis and rabbit - Refactored the AbstractDataSourceCreator - Added namespace tests of the cloud namespace for data-source, mongo, redis and rabbit Change-Id: I64cd188833cbe429441464ce9fc1ce51a443b352
- Introduce new cf-runtime-tests module with same version as cf-runtime module. Uses vcap-java-client to deploy vcap-java-test-app for testing usage of all cloud namespace elements. - Integration tests can be built and run from root dir using "mvn -Pintegration-test -Dvcap.email=<email> -Dvcap.passwd=<passwd>" Change-Id: Ic957f4801a40734366ba491244e710014fa46a20
…dencies - Refactor to determine if cloud services are bound before instantiating the ServiceCreators that may import service-specific classes Change-Id: I09216d12ec92c91b38b62cc14457b266f41e00f3
…execution Change-Id: I6687216b74bcf6556399b8232f29d3361526e14d
- Bump dependency version to 3.1.0.M2 (highest supported) - Fix replacement of Hibernate properties in Spring 3.1 (need to scan for SessionFactoryBuilderSupport instead of AbstractSessionFactoryBean) Change-Id: Id0809397002f2296efa892e4622c0d12794c416b
- Abstract common Mongo and Redis config code into base class - Replace a single RedisConnectionFactory with one connecting to a redis cloud service bound to the current application - Extract existing post-processor test into separate tests Change-Id: Icca0b4a0d325d1ee9c8e987c0c06c2b0426655db
…drivers will be added during staging if the app has bound the relevant service instance."
- Split CloudAutoStagingBeanFactoryPostProcessor into multiple classes (without changing any functionality) - Replace a single MongoDbFactory with one connecting to a mongo cloud service bound to the current application Change-Id: I22f4a9970471f4d0ddf896fd97eedb1fdc8da66b
… will be added during staging if the app has bound the relevant service instance. Change-Id: Ia1db2733224052c60526834d60ca39ef5e210c15
…service Change-Id: Ie90ebb2bbec951bc20afd3d0ec4b90c61e1933c7
… upgrade script. The format of the file follows the Apache Tomcat digest file conventions. A staging unit test in the CloudController consults this digest and verifies that the contents of the Tomcat package used by the CloudController matches it. Updated manifest to point the destination of the Tomcat package to the new staging gem."
…e script. The format of the file follows the Apache Tomcat digest file conventions. A staging unit test in the CloudController consults this digest and verifies that the contents of the Tomcat package used by the CloudController matches it. Updated manifest to point the destination of the Tomcat package to the new staging gem. Change-Id: I72c94a8f5dfef4620c8876d698d36392dcdfe56e