A collection of useful scripts for Linux, Windows & Mac.
Utilities for command line in Linux and Mac
- git_configure.sh: Configure options in git such as alias, user name, email and credential helper.
- git_update_repos.sh: It iteratively updates several git repositories for a user.
- git_status_repos.sh: It iteratively finds the status of several git repositories for a user.
- git_find_big.sh: List git objects ordered by size.
- jupyter_configure.sh: Set up jupyter notebook environment in a Ubuntu server.
- setup_bashrc.sh: Set up several functions to .bashrc like cs (a combination of cd+ls), ccat (cat with color) or reimplement evince to run in background.
- setup_vim.sh: Set up functions for vim such as the line numbers
Utilities for Azure storage (Blob, Fileshare and ADLS)
- adls_download_folder_with_files.ps1: Powershell script to download a folder with multiple files to ADLS.
- adls_download_folder_with_files.py: Python script to download a folder with multiple files to ADLS.
- alds_download_single_file.ps1: Powershell script to download a file to ADLS.
- adls_download_single_file.sh: Bash script to download a file from Azure DataLake Storage (ADLS).
- adls_upload_folder_with_files.ps1: Powershell script to upload a folder with multiple files to ADLS.
- adls_upload_folder_with_files.py: Python script to upload a folder with multiple files to ADLS.
- adls_upload_single_file.ps1: Powershell script to upload a file to ADLS.
- azure_blob_download_folder_with_files.sh: Bash script to download a folder from Azure Storage Blob.
- azure_blob_download_single_file.sh: Bash script to download a single file from Azure Storage Blob.
- azure_blob_upload_folder_with_files.sh: Bash script to upload a folder to Azure Storage Blob.
- azure_blob_upload_single_file.sh: Bash script to upload a single file to Azure Storage Blob.
- mount_azure_fileshare.cmd: Windows executable to mount an Azure Fileshare.
- mount_azure_fileshare.sh: Bash script to mount an Azure Fileshare.
- mount_external_disk.sh: Bash script to automatically mount an external Azure disk.
Utilities for installing software
- header_creator.sh: A simple shell to add headers (like copyright statements) in files.
- make_cmake_project.sh: A simple shell script for generating C++ projects with CMake. It generates the CMakeList.txt, Doxigen files, folder structure and initial filenames.
- rstudio_server_install.sh: Installs RStudio Server in an Azure HDI cluster.
- start_ubuntu.sh: Installation of many packages in a fresh Ubuntu.
- start_gpu_ubuntu.sh: Installation of many packages for a GPU Ubuntu.
- bing_images_downloader.py: A script to download images from Bing.