/ fitness-camera Publicforked from tensorflow/examples
Fitness Camera v0.1.0Pre-release
miguelrochefort released this
12 Apr 06:06
· 5 commits to master since this release
- Click here to download and install Fitness Camera on Android.
- Launch Fitness Camera.
- Allow camera permissions.
- Put your phone on the floor, leaning against the wall, in portrait mode, with the screen facing you.
- Walk back until the camera can see your entire body.
- Start doing exercises while facing the camera (squats and push-ups are currently supported).
- Fitness Camera will automatically count your repetitions out loud and keep your total on the screen.
- Tap the number of repetitions to reset it to 0.
- Tap the camera preview to switch between "camera + skeleton", "skeleton only" and "camera only" modes.
All processing is done locally on your device. Nothing is ever sent to a server. In fact, the app doesn't even have permission to access the Internet. The app doesn't collect any data.