Shopping List WebApp
A shopping list mobile web app intended for the iOS and Android that is designed to be used offline as well. To test the application, visit [http://dev.gysserae.ro/shopping/app/] from your iPhone, iPod, iPad or any WebKit browser (Safari, Chrome, etc).
- Multiple lists
- Calculating total for items in the cart (useful while shopping)
- All data saved locally (using HTML5 storage)
- iPhone user interface look-alike (powered by iWebKit)
- Drag sorting the lists must be implemented
- Sync data with a remote JSON storage
- CSS transitions in iOS Safari are slow (tested on iPhone 3G, iOS 3)
- The web app is not intended to work on other devices and/or browsers, but is expected to perform well on any HTML5 supporting browser. The only problem is the WebKitTransitionEnd event fired only by WebKit browsers that support transitions.