Resources for the first edition of SL-COMP, SL-COMP'14.
SL-COMP is a competition of solvers for the theory of Separation Logic
QF_S theory at SMT-COMP 2014).
IMPORTANT: this project has been forked to https://github.com/sl-comp/SL-COMP14
- bench : set of problems used split in divisions
- divisions.html : description of divisions with the participating solvers
- doc : archive of cfp, web sites, and the JSAT paper on the event
- input : input format description and SMT-lib definition
- smtlib2parser-1.4 : parser for the SMT-lib format
- smtlib2sl : translators from the input format of the competition to input format of participating solvers and the input format of SL-COMP 2018
- solvers : description and material for each participant
- starexec : material required/returned by the execution platform StarExec