Converts Cyrillic characters in post, page and term slugs to Latin characters. Useful for creating human-readable URLs.
- Converts any number of existing post, page and term slugs in background processes
- Saves existing post and page permalinks integrity
- Performs transliteration of attachment file names
- Includes Russian, Belorussian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Macedonian, Georgian, and Kazakh characters
- Transliteration table can be customized without editing the plugin by itself
git clone https://github.com/mihdan/cyr2lat.git cd cyr2lat composer install --no-dev cd src yarn yarn run build:prod
git clone https://github.com/mihdan/cyr2lat.git cd cyr2lat composer install cd src yarn yarn run build:dev
wp cyr2lat regenerate [--post_type=<post_type>] [--post_status=<post_status>]
-post_type is list of post types,
-post_status is list of post statuses.
The WordPress Plugin Cyr-To-Lat is licensed under the GPL v2 or later.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
A copy of the license is included in the root of the plugin’s directory. The file is named
The current version of the Cyr-To-Lat was developed by Sergey Biryukov, Mikhail Kobzarev, and Igor Gergel.