Compatible Android Devices
Clone this wiki locally
This page lists compatibility information for various devices.
usb-serial-for-android is compatible with many Android devices. These are the ones we have tested, or have received reports about:
- Google Nexus 7, Android 4.1+
- Motorola Xoom, Android 3.1+
- Motorola Moto G Unlocked (x1064), Android KitKat (Reported by Ted B.)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7510, Android 4.0.4 (reported by Steve C.)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505, Android KitKat 4.4.2 (reported by Gianmarco L.)
- Asus Padfone2 (reported by Justin Shiao)
- Asus Transformer Prime TF101, Android 4.0 (reported by Pablo C.)
- Sony Xperia Active and Sony Xperia S, Android 4.0.4 (reported by Troed S.)
- Sony Xperia Z, Android 4.1.2 (reported by George P.)
- Lenovo K900 (H-3-01), Android 4.2.1 (reported by George P.)
- Acer A510 (reported by Jongkyung L. K.)
- ASUS Zenfone 4 (reported by Kevin Cheng)
There are many compatible devices that are not listed, because no one has confirmed them. To report a new device, please let us know on the discussion list.
Known Broken Devices
LG Nexus 4
android.hardware.usb.hostfeature has been disabled system-wide because the hardware "cannot supply 5V".
Motorola Moto E