Common programming katas with solutions in COBOL (GnuCOBOL)
Katas taken from http://cyber-dojo.org
- FizzBuzz - the classic
- Friday the 13th - :O
- Ten Pin Bowling Game - help you keep score
- Roman Numerals - for time travellers
- Reverse Roman - for time travellers the other way
- 100 Doors - shut that door, open that door
- Number Names - spelling out integers in words
- Number Chains - working out how many times before a repeating number occurs when you do some manipulation of an original number.
- Monty Hall - The Monty Hall problem - a goat or a car for you sir?
- Mars Rover - Google's Mars Rover Technical Challenge
- Balanced Parentheses - are your brackets balanced or aren't they?