iDone lets you track and showcase your daily accomplishments
- create an account and start writing in less than a minute
- built with security and privacy as a primary goals
- select sharing options from: private, share with manager, or public
- export your data or integrate to external systems via secure REST API or Webservices
- enter iDone items online, via email, or on your smart phone
- available in English, Español, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Język Polski, Português, русский язык, 日本語, 中文, हिन्दी, العربية, Türkçe
- completely free for personal use (corporate plans from $10 per month)
Stop making depressing todo lists, instead celebrate your daily accomplishments!
- Scala Play Framework 2.2.3
- AngularJS 1.2.19
- Bootstrap 3.2.0
- jQuery 1.11.1 (used by 4)
- MySQL (or any other database for persistence)
Follow these steps in order to deploy the project on your machine:
- Download scala and play
- manually run conf/evolutions/default/*.sql in your database
- check conf/application.conf (particularly db.* settings)
- start play, compile, and run
This project is heavitly based on The Eventual PlayFramework-AngularJS-Bootstrap-MongoDB Seed Project by Sari Haj Hussein.
The seed had the following features (to recall a few):
- It offers a complete single-page application experience.
- It uses the asynchronous and non-blocking ReactiveMongo driver.
- It supports the new HTML5 routing and histoty API (i.e., no hashbangs, no bullshit).
- It makes minimal usage of Play Scala templates, thereby clearing the space for AngularJS directives in your HTML.
- It cleanly separates between Play routes that serve HTML and those that serve JSON.
- It cleanly separates and optimally maps AngularJS routes to Play routes.
- It conceals Play routes from end-users, thereby ensuring that all pages are properly styled before they are presented.