At-a-glance monitoring of essential system performance.
The idea is very simple. I like iStat Pro for the mac OS (http://www.islayer.com/apps/istatpro/) and I wanted similar system performance at-a-glance on windows too.
Seeing the new features in the Windows 7 taskbar I considered it would now be possible to present some very basic visual information in the taskbar.
New In v0.4
- Fixed an issue with windows 8
- Removed the "MEM" and "NET" and "CPU" prefix from the titlebar (it wasnt needed)
New In v0.3
- There is now an option to disable the animated progress bars, some users were finding them anoying
- There are now two command-line arguments you can use to define which monitor starts up and whether or not to show the animated progress bars.
New In v0.2
- Fixed some crashes and other annoying issues
Copyright (C) 2012 by Michael Cann email@example.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.