Note: Development of the parent project, ND2D, has ceased, so it is unlikely that I'll add to Napoelon in the near future. I'm sure something useful will come out of it... I certainly learnt some things about convex hulls, polygon decomposition and triangulation.
If you've used it - thanks. I'll still try to reply to questions and merge any pull requests I recieve.
Extending ND2D with physics and more...
To use it you will need to clone (or fork) this repository and my ND2D fork, which can be found here.
I use FlashDevelop, so that's the format of the example project file.
Try out the current build of the napoleon example/test project here. There's info in the console at the top, but you can close it and use 'n' to skip through the tests if you prefer. (ctrl+shift+enter to show/hide the console)
The project is still early in development, and it's mainly a testbed for experiments and prototypes at the moment, so things are likely to change and break along the way.
- Scene transitions (optional) in NapeWorld2D (setActiveScene) ?
- More (better) demos / example projects
- More control over Polygon2D vertices
- setVertexPosition(s) for (Nape)Polygon2D
- Sprite-sheet support for Polygon2D (needed?)
- Vertex weighted texture blending for Polygon2DTextureMaterial
AS3Signals (swc included in /lib) https://github.com/robertpenner/as3-signals
DConsole2 (swc included in /lib) https://code.google.com/p/doomsdayconsole/
- Ported to actionscript by Zevan Rosser - http://actionsnippet.com/?p=1462
Convex hull creation in de.nulldesign.nd2d.utils.PolyUtils was derived from some code by bit-101