Bitcoin for WP e-Commerce
- Generates a new bitcoin address for every order
- Provides payment address to customer on site at checkout, plus in a subsequent email
- Configurable timeout after which unpaid transactions will be canceled automatically
- Configurable number of Bitcoin network confirmations after which an order is considered paid
- HTTP or HTTPS access to bitcoind
- WP e-Commerce 3.7.7 or greater
- WordPress 3.0 or greater (may work on 2.8+, untested)
- cURL support
- SSL support (if you're using HTTPS to talk to bitcoind)
- It is assumed that Bitcoin is the only currency accepted.
- All prices are assumed to be in Bitcoins, and no currency conversions are performed.
- Checks for payment receipt are performed via WordPress cron, at least until bitcoind allows attaching a JSON-RPC callback to an address.
- No notification is sent to the customer or shop administrator if a transaction expires without payment.
- Expired transactions are marked with a status code of "5" in the database, which doesn't correspond to a human-readable status code provided by WP e-Commerce.
- No localization support.
- Install WordPress http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress.
- Log into your WordPress installation as an administrator.
- Install WP e-Commerce via Plugins->Add New in the WordPress dashboard.
- Transfer the contents of the distribution archive to the
wp-content/plugins/wp-e-commercedirectory of your WordPress installation.
- Navigate to Store->Settings->Payment Options.
- Under "General Settings", check "Bitcoin" and uncheck everything else.
- Click "Update"
- At right, Select the Bitcoin payment gateway.
- Configure your bitcoind server information.
- If you are using HTTPS to talk to bitcoind and would like to validate the connection using bitcoind's own SSL certificate, enter the absolute path to the certificate file (server.cert) you've uploaded to the server.
- Configure your payment timeout and number of transaction confirmations required.
- Adjust the checkout message template as required.
- Click "Update".
- Click "General" at the top and set the currency type to "Bitcoin".
- Set the remaining parameters as you wish and click "Update".
- Bitcoin payments: 1DcZfySDvUoNBzf2mwReVy3VL93WtwnALr
- Gifts via other methods: http://www.nostate.com/support-nostatecom/
Bitcoin for WP e-Commerce incorporates code from:
- XML-RPC for PHP by Edd Dumbill (for JSON-RPC support)
- bitcoin-php by Mike Gogulski (Bitcoin support library)
Bitcoin for WP e-Commerce is free and unencumbered public domain software. For more information, see http://unlicense.org/ or the accompanying UNLICENSE file.