- Generates a new bitcoin address for every order
- Provides payment address to customer on site at checkout, plus in a subsequent email
- Configurable timeout after which unpaid transactions will be canceled automatically
- Configurable number of Bitcoin network confirmations after which an order is considered paid
- HTTP or HTTPS access to bitcoind
- Ubercart 2.x
- Drupal 6.x
- cURL support
- SSL support (if you're using HTTPS to talk to bitcoind)
- It is assumed that Bitcoin is the only currency accepted.
- All prices are assumed to be in Bitcoins, and no currency conversions are performed.
- Checks for payment receipt are performed via Drupal cron, at least until bitcoind allows attaching a JSON-RPC callback to an address.
- Orders for downloadables are not tagged as "shipped" once paid.
- No localization support.
- Install Drupal 6 http://drupal.org/documentation/install.
- Install Ubercart 2 http://www.ubercart.org/docs/user/8075/installing_ubercart.
- Transfer the contents of the distribution archives to the
modules/directory of your Drupal installation.
- Log into your Drupal installation as an administrator.
- Navigate to Administer->Site building->Modules and enable the Bitcoin module
- Navigate to Administer->Store administration->Configuration->Payment settings
- Click "Edit" at top, then "Payment methods"
- Enable the Bitcoin payment method and disable all others
- Expand the "Bitcoin settings" dropdown and proceed as follows:
- Configure your bitcoind server information.
- If you are using HTTPS to talk to bitcoind and would like to validate the connection using bitcoind's own SSL certificate, enter the absolute path to the certificate file (server.cert) you've uploaded to the server.
- Configure your payment timeout and number of transaction confirmations required.
- Save configuration.
- Navigate to Administer->Store administration->Configuration->Store settings
- Clik "Edit", then "Format settings"
- Expand the "Currency format" dropdown
- Set "Default currency" and "Currency sign" to "BTC"
- Save configuration
- Bitcoin payments: 1DDuMEPaQzdH3vLTiQwQvACgnv7tR25SpE
- Gifts via other methods: http://www.nostate.com/support-nostatecom/
uc_bitcoin incorporates code from:
- XML-RPC for PHP by Edd Dumbill (for JSON-RPC support)
- bitcoin-php by Mike Gogulski (Bitcoin support library)
uc_bitcoin is free and unencumbered public domain software. For more information, see http://unlicense.org/ or the accompanying UNLICENSE file.