JSON Patch Tests
These are test cases for implementations of the IETF JSON Patch draft.
Each test file is a JSON document that contains an array of test records. A test record is an object with the following members:
- doc: The JSON document to test against
- patch: The patch(es) to apply
- expected: The expected resulting document, OR
- error: A string describing an expected error
- comment: A string describing the test
- disabled: True if the test should be skipped
All fields except 'doc' and 'patch' are optional. Test records consisting only of a comment are also OK.
These tests are not complete, or even correct - help welcome!
Copyright 2012 The Authors
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.