Log Cleaner for iThemes Security (WordPress)
In a recent update, iThemes removed the ability to delete all database logs (see this thread). This plugin gives you that control back.
Note 1: This plugin is now hosted here at the official WordPress repo, and and future maintenance and updates will be carried out there.
Note 2: This WordPress plugin comes with absolutelty no warranty of any kind. Although it has passed my own testing on a handful of websites, using it is at your own risk. Always backup your database first, just in case.
- Download the archive, unzip
- Copy the unzipped folder into wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin in the usual way
How to use
- Go to Tools -> Log cleaner
- Select which logs to delete
- Hit the Clear logs button
- Get on with the rest of your day
- Show current database table log sizes
Michael Ott (@mikeyott) https://rocketapps.com.au/
MIT FTW! (https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)