Add publisher and iBook links to books
Remove any Amazon associate tags
Re-sort vim resources by some progress order
* Add Vim Adventures game to vim trail
* Add .ruby-version file
Improve wording in Ralis trail
Change resource uri key to match others
Include "Learn Vimscript the Hard Way" in vim trail
Rescue all head errors
* Some errors while checking a uri's head were failing due to malformed html
* Rescuing all errors returns false for any reason, so as long as the `get` works, the uri will pass
Fix link to "Rocket Surgery Made Easy"
Bump ruby to 2.0.0, add .travis.yml file
* Update gem versions
* Add a .travis.yml file to run ruby 2.0.0 only
* Build Travis only against master
* Use https source for gems
Fix spelling (sudo -> psuedo)
fixed broken link to ios primer
Updated title names
To be more descriptive (e.g. "1" to "1. Figure Ground Relationships")
Typos for "psychology" and "philosophy"
Add UUID generation rake task
* Will assign UUIDs to any item that doesn't already have one.
* Can be run from generate:uuid
* Converted hashes to 1.9 syntax
Add UUIDs to trails
* Also turns validations into dictionary objects, instead of a simple
* Add UUIDs to valid json fixture
Update links in README.md
* GitHub now prepends `https://github/com/thoughtbot/trail-map/blob/master/` to local links
* Updated repo links, contributors, and contribution guideline links
Update links from blip.tv to youtube
* Scott Chacon's talks have moved from blip.tv to youtube
Add Travis build status badge to README.md
Add Learn Git Branching interactive tutorial
* Add to Git trail
Added NSScreencast RubyMotion video
Add Style Guides and resources to JS trail
Add rake to Gemfile
* Was otherwise failing Travis build
fix URL that were failing validation
* remove link to defunct 'Information Design' trail
* fix URL for IO Redirection on Wikipedia
Improved tmux section titles
Correct command in contributing readme
Add tmux trail
various typos in ios.json
Fallback to GET on all errors.
Some sites don't respond to HEAD requests at all, which gives false negatives.
Extract JSON parsing method.
Replace each with inject.
Fix broken URIs.
Fallback to GET when HEAD is not allowed.
Include file in URI validator output.
Run validations via a Rakefile.
Separate JSON and URI validation.
JSON is fast, URIs are slow.