A quick hack and proof of concept for a Facebook Timeline App that publishes git commits to Timeline.
To see this in action
- go to http://post-receive-hook.snap-interactive.com
- grant permissions
- follow the instructions on that page!
If you were actually to attempt to make a version of this yourself, you would need to do the following...
- rename classes/sample.AppInfo.php to classes/AppInfo.php and populate relevant values.
- probably not use such a goofy datastore.
- create an app on facebook and configure a bunch of stuff in the Open Graph Editor.
When timeline goes live to everyone, this will be actually usable! Hopefully that happens soon.