Graphical Ethereum cold storage wallet written in Python.
- Simple interface
- Creates raw transactions that can be sent from any insecure node or service
- Stores transactions for later reference
- Keeps track of current nonce and remembers last gas price and limit
- Can create accounts as needed from a random seed or seed words
- Can import seed words used for other wallets [NEEDS TESTING!]
- Can import standard keystore files from other wallets like go-ethereum(geth)
- Has address alias support so you can give accounts regular words for names
- Can run on any operating system with at least Python 3.4
NOTE: This software is currently ALPHA at BEST! Use at your own risk and ALWAYS back up your key files!
Icenine requires Python >= 3.5. If your system does not have it, you will need to install it manually.
pip install icenine
- Download a Windows build from the releases page.
- Run it and follow the prompts
git clone https://github.com/mikeshultz/icenine.git && cd icenine python setup.py install