Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
MIGEC: Molecular Identifier Guided Error Correction pipeline
- De-multiplexing, adapter trimming and read overlapping for NGS data.
Extraction of UMI sequences
- Assembly of consensuses for original molecules that entered library
preparation by grouping reads with identical molecular identifiers
- Mapping of V, D and J segments, extraction of CDR3 regions and
clonotype assembly for all human and mouse immune receptors
(TRA/TRB/TRG/TRD and IGH/IGL/IGK)
- Additional filtering of hot-spot errors in CDR3 sequence
- Flexible and straightforward batch processing
- Currently all species-gene pairs that have germline sequences (based
on IMGT) that allow CDR3 identification
Table of contents:
||TRA, TRB, TRG, TRD, IGL, IGK, IGH
||TRB, TRG, TRD, IGL, IGK, IGH
||TRB, IGK, IGH
||IGL, IGK, IGH
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.