JQuery File Upload
Based off Blueimp's JQuery File Upload
This is very much so a work in progress still.
Pre 1.0.0 is all a work in progress and I am committing as I go and as I add features and functionality. Please keep up with the Full Change Log as the change log in the readme will only cover the last 5 releases.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install jquery-file-upload
Create a new file called
Usage for Basic Plus UI
Somewhere in your view require upload and download template
= render 'jquery_file_upload/basic_plus_ui/upload' = render 'jquery_file_upload/basic_plus_ui/download'
And form to upload files, default uploading field is :file attribute, but you can change it with
= render 'jquery_file_upload/basic_plus_ui/form', file: Image.new, as: :image
On the bottom load jquery libraries
Or require it in
#= require jquery-file-upload
Add css to
*= require jquery-file-upload
- ADD Readme Changelog documentation for
- ADD Added css rails require
- FIXED Configuration files now actually work and mean something!
- BUG The way the configuration works is a little bit hacky and I'd like to change it.
- ADD Added the homepage option to the
- BUG Configuration does not actually set anything
- FIXED Cleaned up the documentation a bit
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request