Mike West mikewest
- vimroom 311 Simulating a vaguely WriteRoom-like environment in Vim.
- nginx-static-etags 70 Nginx doesn't generate etags for static content. I'd like it to. Let's see if I can remember some C from college.
- jslint-utils 32 Wrapper scripts for running JSLint locally, and for generating test reports for Hudson
- credentialmanagement 25 Credential Management
- palmerized-chrome 17 https://noncombatant.org/2014/03/11/privacy-and-security-settings-in-chrome/
Repositories contributed to
- w3c/webappsec 134
- tabatkins/bikeshed 86 A preprocessor for anyone writing specifications that converts source files into actual specs.
- w3ctag/security-questionnaire 2 A security/privacy review questionnaire for W3C specs
- google/chrome-opt-out-extension 2 DEPRECATED: Keep My Opt-Outs. Replaced by Protect My Choices.
- yoavweiss/Blink 55 An unofficial mirror for Chromium's Blink, with experimental branches.
Contributions in the last year 1,740 total Aug 29, 2014 – Aug 29, 2015
Longest streak 9 days September 8 – September 16
Current streak 3 days August 27 – August 29
- Pushed 6 commits to w3c/webappsec Aug 28 – Aug 29
- Pushed 1 commit to whatwg/html Aug 28
- Pushed 2 commits to w3c/web-platform-tests Aug 27
3 Pull Requests
- Open #48 Block modal dialogs by default in sandboxed documents
- Open #47 Cleanup sandbox token lists.
- Merged #14 Add an 'allow-popups-to-escape-sandbox' sandboxing token.