Mike West mikewest
- vimroom 304 Simulating a vaguely WriteRoom-like environment in Vim.
- nginx-static-etags 69 Nginx doesn't generate etags for static content. I'd like it to. Let's see if I can remember some C from college.
- jslint-utils 32 Wrapper scripts for running JSLint locally, and for generating test reports for Hudson
- credentialmanagement 24 Credential Management
- palmerized-chrome 16 https://noncombatant.org/2014/03/11/privacy-and-security-settings-in-chrome/
Repositories contributed to
- w3c/webappsec 90
- tabatkins/bikeshed 55 A preprocessor for anyone writing specifications that converts source files into actual specs.
- yoavweiss/Blink 52 An unofficial mirror for Chromium's Blink, with experimental branches.
- w3ctag/web-https 11 Transitioning the Web to HTTPS
- tobie/specref 28 An open-source, community-maintained database of Web standards & related references.
Contributions in the last year 1,806 total Apr 18, 2014 – Apr 18, 2015
Longest streak 13 days May 26 – June 7
Current streak 6 days April 12 – April 17
- Pushed 78 commits to w3c/webappsec Apr 13 – Apr 17
- Pushed 14 commits to mikewest/internetdrafts Apr 12 – Apr 15
- Pushed 1 commit to w3ctag/web-https Apr 12
1 Pull Request
- Merged #21 Fix a small typo.
8 Issues reported
- Closed #393 It's tough to define slots in a consistent way.
- Closed #392 <dfn>name</dfn> !== <dfn>[[name]]</dfn>.
- Open #45 Track request originator.
- Open #263 PRIVILEGE: DOM-exposed property?
- Open #253 CREDENTIAL: Note danger of storing data along with credentials.
- Open #252 CREDENTIAL: Explicitly describe the extension model.
- Open #50 Upgrade Insecure Requests
- Open #49 Credential Management API