Mike West mikewest
- vimroom 310 Simulating a vaguely WriteRoom-like environment in Vim.
- nginx-static-etags 71 Nginx doesn't generate etags for static content. I'd like it to. Let's see if I can remember some C from college.
- jslint-utils 32 Wrapper scripts for running JSLint locally, and for generating test reports for Hudson
- credentialmanagement 25 Credential Management
- palmerized-chrome 17 https://noncombatant.org/2014/03/11/privacy-and-security-settings-in-chrome/
Repositories contributed to
- w3c/webappsec 137
- tabatkins/bikeshed 86 A preprocessor for anyone writing specifications that converts source files into actual specs.
- w3ctag/security-questionnaire 2 A security/privacy review questionnaire for W3C specs
- google/chrome-opt-out-extension 2 DEPRECATED: Keep My Opt-Outs. Replaced by Protect My Choices.
- yoavweiss/Blink 56 An unofficial mirror for Chromium's Blink, with experimental branches.
Contributions in the last year 1,783 total Sep 4, 2014 – Sep 4, 2015
Longest streak 9 days September 8 – September 16
Current streak 5 days August 31 – September 4
5 Pull Requests
- Open #93 Add the 'Content-Security-Policy' pragma directive
- Open #7 First-Party-Only: Add Mark Goodwin as an editor.
- Merged #49 Define script@nonce and style@nonce attributes.
- Closed #48 Block modal dialogs by default in sandboxed documents
- Closed #47 Cleanup sandbox token lists.
6 Issues reported
- Closed #465 MIX: Drop 'Request::context' and 'Request::frame type'.
- Open #62 Consider defining "write-only" form elements.
- Open #5 Split `build.sh` into separately-executable steps.
- Open #4 Add a one-step build script.
- Closed #3 Integrate build scripts with whatwg/html.
- Open #463 CSP: Define 'nonce' processing hooks for HTML.