Mike West mikewest
- vimroom 304 Simulating a vaguely WriteRoom-like environment in Vim.
- nginx-static-etags 69 Nginx doesn't generate etags for static content. I'd like it to. Let's see if I can remember some C from college.
- jslint-utils 32 Wrapper scripts for running JSLint locally, and for generating test reports for Hudson
- credentialmanagement 24 Credential Management
- palmerized-chrome 16 https://noncombatant.org/2014/03/11/privacy-and-security-settings-in-chrome/
Repositories contributed to
- w3c/webappsec 91
- tabatkins/bikeshed 55 A preprocessor for anyone writing specifications that converts source files into actual specs.
- yoavweiss/Blink 52 An unofficial mirror for Chromium's Blink, with experimental branches.
- GoogleChrome/samples 532 A repo containing samples tied to new functionality in each release of Google Chrome.
- w3ctag/web-https 12 Transitioning the Web to HTTPS
Contributions in the last year 1,889 total Apr 21, 2014 – Apr 21, 2015
Longest streak 13 days May 26 – June 7
Current streak 3 days April 19 – April 21
- Pushed 98 commits to w3c/webappsec Apr 15 – Apr 21
- Pushed 2 commits to GoogleChrome/samples Apr 20
- Pushed 18 commits to mikewest/internetdrafts Apr 15 – Apr 20
3 Pull Requests
- Open #398 <code> is an opaque element.
- Merged #120 s/Resource Requests/Requests/
- Merged #119 Just 'requests', no 'resources'.
8 Issues reported
- Open #290 CREDENTIAL: Give clear implementation advice.
- Open #289 CREDENTIAL: Clean up language around 'lowest common ancestor'.
- Open #288 CREDENTIAL: Apply hash functions before POSTing passwords?
- Open #287 CREDENTIAL: Define structured clones.
- Closed #393 It's tough to define slots in a consistent way.
- Closed #392 <dfn>name</dfn> !== <dfn>[[name]]</dfn>.
- Open #45 Track request originator.
- Open #263 PRIVILEGE: DOM-exposed property?