Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fixes #52
- Includes this same list of features: https://github.com/mikifus/padland/releases/tag/v1.4-beta
Reasons for release:
- Months without any bug report.
- Transition to the new database structure looks solid.
There's a warning in the logs about SQLite leaks and Google informed about a possible SQL injection issue. It is not a big deal as the app doesn't manage any sensitive data. This ought to be fixed in the next release.
- Fixed a bug for API < 23
- Full url can be now pasted for pad name and gets automatically parsed
- Added option to edit pads
- Allows to assign a local name for pads
- Allows better NodeJS interaction for compatibility with MyPads
WARNING: This version of the App makes deep changes to the database to correct an old issue. So backup your list of pads before installing this version just in case it breaks for you.
This version removes a bug when adding custom servers if a trailing slash is set by the user. No other known bugs for now.
- Screen rotation bug fixed
- External links are now opened in default browser
- Added SSL error management
- Minor bug fixes