Clone this wiki locally
Currently, jblas supports the following platforms:
|Architecture||SSE version||Linux||Mac OS X(*1)||Windows|
- i386 are Intel, AMD, etc. processors in 32bit mode.
- amd64/x86_64 | are Intel, AMD, etc. processors in 64bit mode.
- (*1)Apparently, jblas only runs under Mac OS X 10.6.x right now, because of some incompatibilities in the dynamic loader. Follow this thread on jblas-users for updates.
- (*2)All Apple computers with Intel processor already support SSE3.
- (*3)Starting with jblas-1.1, I dropped support for i386, mainly because I couldn’t get hold of a truly 32bit Mac OS box… . If you need it, drop me a line.
- (*4)ATLAS is not supported for Windows/64bit, but a pure LAPACK library is included. You can also use a 32bit JVM. Read Why There Is No 64bit Support For Windows.
There are reports that jblas crash under Windows 2000 and a pretty old Celeron processor, but currently, I have no idea why :(