- added java 1.8 as a run-time requirement
- changed format of 'path' argument to 'file' and 'files' functions
- renamed 'concatenateStrings' to 'concatenateStringArrays'
- renamed 'concatenateFiles' to 'concatenateFileArrays'
- renamed 'concatenateBlobs' to 'concatenateBlobArrays'
- extended 'javac' function by adding support to "1.8"/"8" values to 'source' and 'target' parameters
- removed support for Windows OS
- removed 'jarjar' function, jarjar project looks abandoned and doesn't have support for java 8
- missing arguments are initialized to default value of their type
- added 'concatenateStrings' function
- command line 'smooth build' without functions will print available functions
- added 'path()' function returning File path
- removed undocumented 'newFile()' function
- added 'toBlob()' function
- added 'toFile()' function for converting Blob + path -> File
- renamed 'toBlob()' function to 'content()'
- added concatenateFiles, concatenateBlobs smooth functions
- removed merge smooth function
- added toBlob smooth function
- added automatic conversions File -> Blob, and File -> Blob
- replaced collection types (File, String, Blob*) with array types (File, String, Blob)
- added Blob type
- allowed dashes ('-') in function names