React Giphy Frontend
I've built a React Frontend for the Giphy API.
Feel free to look at it, learn from it, improve it.
Also feel free to contact me
Table of Content
You need Node & npm.
If you cloned it from Github, go into the appropriate directory on your device:
Install the dependencies:
and run it:
If you get some errors:
- check if you are in the correct folder
- check if you forgot something (e.g.
- check if you misspelled something (e.g
nmp stratinstead of
- check if you have Node & npm on your system (
npm -vshould show something like
v10.9.0 or 6.4.0)
- read the error message & search for it in the www
- contact me
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/your-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add your-feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/your-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
Distributed under the GNU General Public License v3.0 license.
- Create React Skeleton
- Add CSS Grid
- User can enter search term
- Save search term in state
- Query API for search term
- Save image url in state
- Show image on screen