Brings AceStream engine to Linux ARM.
This is a build system for creating AceStream distributable for Linux ARM target. It uses the last version of AceStream for Android as the base with some patches. The output distributable is suitable for running in chroot environment.
- ARMv7+/x86 CPU
- systemd-enabled Linux distribution
- systemd-nspawn for running AceStream engine in chroot-ed environment
Clone the repo and build a distributable.
$ git clone https://github.com/miltador/cheapstream $ cd cheapstream $ ./build.sh [arm|x86]
dist/start_acestream.shaccording to your needs.
Run AceStream engine.
$ cd dist $ ./start_acestream.sh
- Make x86 port usable (probably need to find perfect donor)
- Revise and complete android.py RPC responses emulation
- Set timezone for systemd container properly
- Pack dnspython lib (
mods/python27/dns) into an egg
- etc... Open issues if you have any idea!
Special thanks to Pepsik for providing full set of arm libs and improved starting script.
Also thanks to those people who made it possible by providing first ports.