2019Q1 Funding Transparency Report
Last updated: Aug 23 2019
This document provides a high level overview of Grin's financials for Q2 of 2019 (Apr 01 - Jun 30). The purpose is to keep the community up to date on funding activity in transparent and digestible way. The data is derived from what's reported in the financial logs under /grin-pm/financials.
- Data was up to date at the time of writing, but it's still possible that there have been changes and updates in the logs since.
- USD conversion rates are derived from the closing price of the asset on the day in question according to Coinmarketcap.com unless otherwise stated.
Status before the period
At the end of Mar 31 2019, Grin held the equivalent of $123,423.73 in the following assets:
|Currency||Amount||USD x-rate Mar 31 2019||USD Equivalent||Wallet address(es)|
- See details in the 2019Q1 report.
Received in the period
During Apr 01 - Jun 30 2019, Grin received the following assets:
Spent in the period
During Apr 01 - Jun 30 2019, Grin spent the following assets:
- 54.66472303 ETH was donated to Lehnberg.
- 3.805276968 of the spent ETH was converted into BTC and shows up as income on the BTC side.
- GRIN was spent as the remaining donation to Ignotus Peverell for their work on the project.
- BTC was spent as the final payment to Coinspect for their work on the security audit.
Status after the period
Due to Ignotus absence in this period, the project has lost access to the GRIN, ETH, and ZEC wallet addresses, which contained the following balances by the end of the period:
We expect these funds to be unavailable temporarily and recoverable once Ignotus returns. There is also a risk that the funds could be lost permanently.
At the end of Jun 30 2019, Grin held disposable funds to the equivalent of $828,991.74 in the following assets:
|Currency||Amount||USD x-rate Jun 30 2019||USD Equivalent||Wallet address(es)|
- Beneficial movements in the BTC exchange rate during the period.
- As per above, some funds remain inaccessible.
- Majority of increase in funds is derived from a single 50 BTC donation in the period.