2019Q4 Funding Transparency Report
Last updated: Jan 06 2019
This document provides a high level overview of Grin's financials for Q4 of 2019 (Oct 01 - Dec 31). The purpose is to keep the community up to date on funding activity in transparent and digestible way. The data is derived from what's reported in the financial logs under /grin-pm/financials.
- Data was up to date at the time of writing, but it's still possible that there have been changes and updates in the logs since.
- USD conversion rates are derived from the closing price of the asset on the day in question according to Coinmarketcap.com unless otherwise stated.
Status before the period
At the end of Sep 30 2019, Grin held disposable funds to the equivalent of $620,521.18 in the following assets:
|Currency||Amount||USD x-rate Sep 30 2019||USD Equivalent||Wallet address(es)|
- See the 2019Q3 report.
Received in the period
During Oct 01 - Dec 31 2019, Grin received the following assets:
Spent in the period
During Oct 01 - Dec 31 2019, Grin spent the following assets:
- In addition to the above, the core team moved all BTC funds into new mu-sig wallet addresses, and there are consolidation transactions that occured as part of this. See the relevant pull requests for more details:
- Majority of BTC received in the period (~50) stemmed from another coinbase donation from an anonymous source.
- In addition, QTUM donated the equivalent of $15,000 in BTC to be headline sponsor of grincon1.
- Majority of GRIN received in the period (4100) stemmed from Sparkpool sponsorship of grincon1.
- All BTC spend in the period (~0.88) went to a donation to Lehnberg for their work on the project.
- All GRIN spend in the period (~1000) went to Tromp for making a 1024 EUR donation to grincon venue c-base.
Status after the period
At the end of Dec 31 2019, Grin held disposable funds to the equivalent of $911,645.89 in the following assets:
|Currency||Amount||USD x-rate Dec 31 2019||USD Equivalent||Wallet address(es)|
- The disposable funds at the end of the final quarter of 2019 increased substantially in large thanks to the second coinbase donation received by the project.
- The negative movements in the USD/BTC and USD/GRIN exchange rate during the period decreased the dollar equivalent values of disposable funds.