Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Understand the grin implementation
- intro - Technical introduction to grin
- grin4bitcoiners - Explaining grin from a bitcoiner's perspective
Build and use
- chain_sync - About how Grin's blockchain is synchronized
- blocks_and_headers - How Grin tracks blocks and headers on the chain
- contract_ideas - Ideas on how to implement contracts
- dandelion/dandelion - About transaction propagation and cut-through. Stemming and fluffing!
- dandelion/simulation - Dandelion simulation - aggregating transaction without lock_height Stemming and fluffing!
- internal/pool - Technical explanation of the transaction pool
- merkle - Technical explanation of grin's favorite kind of merkle trees
- merkle_proof graph - Example merkle proof with pruning applied
- pruning - Technical explanation of pruning
- stratum - Technical explanation of Grin Stratum RPC protocol
- transaction UML - UML of an interactive transaction (aggregating transaction without
- api - Explaining the different APIs in Grin and how to use them
- build - Explaining how to build and run the Grin binaries
- release - Instructions of making a release
- usage - Explaining how to use grin in Testnet3
- wallet - Explains the wallet design and
grin wallet sub-commands
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.