Read this in other languages: Korean, 简体中文.
Understand the grin implementation
- intro - Technical introduction to grin
- grin4bitcoiners - Explaining grin from a bitcoiner's perspective
Build and use
- chain_sync - About how Grin's blockchain is synchronized
- blocks_and_headers - How Grin tracks blocks and headers on the chain
- contract_ideas - Ideas on how to implement contracts
- dandelion/dandelion - About transaction propagation and cut-through. Stemming and fluffing!
- dandelion/simulation - Dandelion simulation - aggregating transaction without lock_height Stemming and fluffing!
- internal/pool - Technical explanation of the transaction pool
- merkle - Technical explanation of grin's favorite kind of merkle trees
- merkle_proof graph - Example merkle proof with pruning applied
- pruning - Technical explanation of pruning
- stratum - Technical explanation of Grin Stratum RPC protocol
- transaction UML - UML of an interactive transaction (aggregating transaction without
- rangeproof output format - Explanation of the byte output of a range proof in a Grin transaction
- api - Explaining the different APIs in Grin and how to use them
- build - Explaining how to build and run the Grin binaries
- release - Instructions of making a release
- usage - Explaining how to use grin in Testnet3
- wallet - Explains the wallet design and
grin wallet sub-commands