This game is open-source, free, and just for funsies!
👉 Play Now! 🎮 📺
After watching Meth Meth Method's video I was inspired to create a similar game for the following reasons:
- To try my hand at making a game using functional programming methodologies.
- To try out some JS tools that I hadn't used before
- I thought it would be fun to make up crazy custom shapes and/or game modes.
Some of the tools I used:
- redux for state management
- reselect for memoized selectors
- react for component rendering
- Ducks for module organization
- AVA for unit tests and nyc for code coverage
- lodash for numerous utility functions
- random-seed to create a deterministic game mode (where every game is the same order of pieces)
- pressed for detecting key presses in update loop (I created this library for this project)
- babel, webpack, standard (code style)
|Shift, Up||Rotate Right|
|Z, /||Rotate Left|
|Enter||Pause / Restart Game|