A simple rails app to demonstrate some of my skills with ruby, rails, etc. Unfortunately my day job doesn't allow me to share the code I create, so in an effort to have some sort of "profile", I've created this app.
The idea is to create a simple app to keep track of money spent (hence the catchy name).
Goals (as of 06/21/2011)
- facebook integration
- model validation
- some sort of chart
- maybe implement a view with backbone, spine, etc
Where is it now (as of 06/27/2011)
- facebook integration via omniauth
- mongodb for persistence using mongoid
- some form validation on the client
- g.raphael charting populated from AJAX requests made with jQuery
- some rspec tests (most were generated which don't work, but spec/models/expenses_spec.rb works)
- deploy to heroku