Website | Docs | Community Slack | Contribute | Demo | Hackathon
MindsDB is a Server for Artificial Intelligence Logic, enabling developers to ship AI powered projects from prototyping & experimentation to production in a fast & scalable way.
We do this by abstracting Generative AI, Large Language and other Models as a virtual tables (AI Tables) on top of enterprise databases. This increases accessibility with organizations and enables development teams to use their existing skills to build applications powered by AI.
By taking a data-centric approach to AI MindsDB brings the process closer to the source of the data minimizing the need to build and maintain data pipelines and ETL’ing, speeding up the time to deployment and reducing complexity.
MindsDB has an active and helpful community. Feel free to join our Slack and check-out the rewards and community programs.
Installation - Overview - Features - Database Integrations - Quickstart - Documentation - Support - Contributing - Mailing lists - License
Here are some popular use cases you can build with MindsDB:
- Conversational AI: Leverage MindsDB native integrations with data platforms and pre-trained large language models, like OpenAI's GPT, to quickly build conversational AI solutions without the overhead of managing complex data pipelines.
- Fraud Detection: MindsDB can help developers build models to detect fraudulent activity in financial transactions, eCommerce platforms etc.
- Sales Forecasting: MindsDB can be used to develop models to predict future sales based on historical sales data, allowing businesses to make better-informed decisions.
- Customer Segmentation: MindsDB can help developers segment customers based on their behavior, preferences, and other factors, allowing businesses to tailor their marketing efforts.
- Sentiment analysis: MindsDB native integration with pre-trained models like OpenAI GPT or Hugging Face can be used to analyze the sentiment of a text data, such as a customer reviews - in a single command, instead of individual API calls and ETL-ing data.
- Predictive Maintenance: MindsDB can be used to build models to predict when equipment or machinery is likely to fail, allowing for proactive maintenance and minimizing downtime.
See more examples and community tutorials here
You can try MindsDB using our demo environment with sample data for most popular use cases.
The prefered way is to use MindsDB Cloud free demo instance or use a dedicated instance. If you want to move to production use the AWS AMI image/
To install locally or on-premise pull the latest Docker image:
docker pull mindsdb/mindsdb
How it works
- CONNECT MindsDB to your data platform. We support 100+ data platforms and this list is constantly growing. If you can’t find the integration you need, please let us know.
- CREATE MODEL to connect the AI Engine you pick that will learn from your data and serve it as AI Table.
- JOIN such model with your database tables to make predictions for thousands or even millions of data points at once, or run SELECT statements or API calls to make one time predictions.
- Set up a JOB to automate your re-training cycle and predictions pipelines for the new incoming data.
- Alternatively, use REST API to query the models
Follow the quickstart guide with sample data to get on-boarded as fast as possible.
MindsDB works with most of the SQL and NoSQL databases, data lakes and popular applications.
|Connect your Data||Connect your Data||Connect your Data|
You can find the complete documentation of MindsDB at docs.mindsdb.com.
If you found a bug, please submit an issue on GitHub.
To get community support, you can:
- Post at MindsDB Slack community.
- Ask for help at our GitHub Discussions.
- Ask a question at Stackoverflow with a MindsDB tag.
If you need commercial support, please contact MindsDB team.
A great place to start contributing to MindsDB is to check our GitHub projects
- Tutorials & documentation dashboard tasks.
- Code contributor's dashboard tasks.
- First timers only issues, if this is your first time contributing to an open source project.
We are always open to suggestions so feel free to open new issues with your ideas and we can guide you!
Being part of the core team is accessible to anyone who is motivated and wants to be part of that journey! If you'd like to contribute to the project, refer to the contributing documentation.
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project, you agree to abide by its terms.
Also, check out the rewards and community programs.
Made with contributors-img.
Subscribe to updates
Join our Slack community and subscribe to the monthly Developer Newsletter to get product updates, information about MindsDB events and contests, and useful content, like tutorials.
MindsDB is licensed under GNU General Public License v3.0