Infusionsoft Google Analytics
Plugin for Wordpress which provides Google Analytics ecommerce tracking for sales made through Infusionsoft's shopping cart
== Description ==
This plugin provides a shortcode which you can place on any page on your Wordpress site. When you make a sale through Infusionsoft, you can redirect users back to a "Thank You" page with the shortcode, and the plugin will connect to your Infusionsoft account, get the details of the sale, and submit them to Google Analytics' ecommerce tracking.
- Uses the latest version (1.8.3) of the Infusionsoft SDK.
- All connections to your Infusionsoft application are RSA encrypted and secured using Infusionsoft's security certificates.
- Easy setup, see the "Installation" tab.
- Requires the Google Analytics tracking code to be installed on your site.
== Installation ==
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Place the
[infusionsoft-google-analytics]shortcode on any page on your site.
- Log into your Infusionsoft account and go to E-Commerce Setup >> Shopping Cart Themes >> Edit >> Settings.
- For the Thank You URL, enter the url to the page on your site that has the Infusionsoft Google Analytics shortcode.
- Go to Admin >> Settings >> Application.
- Type in any phrase into the "API Passphrase" box and hit Save.
- After the page reloads, copy the "Encrypted Key" and paste it into the "API Key" box in the Infusionsoft Google Analytics settings.
- Enter your application name, this is generally the first part of the URL you use to access Infusionsoft (i.e. http://aa667.infusionsoft.com/).
- Press save options. If all went well, you should see a success message. Your sales will now be tracked.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= I'm sure I've entered my API key correctly, but the plugin won't connect =
Sometimes Infusionsoft won't accept API key requests immediately after generating a key. Wait a few hours and try again. If that doesn't work, try generating a new key, or contact Infusionsoft support.
= How do I know it's working? =
Google Analytics Debugger is a great plugin for Chrome which will show you what tracking data your pages are sending to Google.
== Changelog ==
= 0.1 =
- Initial release