Armor is an in-process service container for developers to build reliable and robust java application. Armor enables exported service of apps to be executed in isolated thread context. As a result, different service execution flow does not interfere with each other.
This README is just a fast "quick start" document. You can find more detailed documentation here.
How do I use it?
Use it as a maven dependency:
<dependency> <groupId>io.craftcode</groupId> <artifactId>craft-armor</artifactId> <version>1.1.2</version> <type>jar</type> </dependency>
I want to contribute!
That is great!
- Use Github issues to report bugs or for detailed feature requests.
- Fork and create a topic branch, add your feature last post a pull request on github.
- Please add unit tests in order to prove your modification works smoothly.
- Please make sure your modification passes all unit tests.
- Please respect coding style of craft.
Thanks for helping!