My own website
This is the source code for my little world. I am by no means a designer, however I vouch for the tech!
How to build it
This step transforms the source code from developer friendly code to machine / web friendly code.
You can find the built site in the
$ npm install $ npm run build
For my website, I stick to a static website based on progressive enhancement.
No fancy frameworks here, just good old sweat and including everyone
- Pug, which is great for templating static HTML content
- Sass, which makes architecting CSS and certain cool styling features a breeze
- ParcelJS, which is a zero-config bundler for the lazy me
- GitHub Pages, which hosts my site for free with a deploy-and-forget system
Things I want to do
- Do a better comparison of GitHub Pages vs Zeit (the latter has a better CI, but performance is a bit worse and it's a smaller company)
- Fill all sites which import the WIP partial
- Implement TODOs from index.ts file
- Improve about-me text, I don't like it a lot
- Add image of me
- World domination using this website?