2021 MineRL Baselines
Towards Solving AI in Open World Environments
This repository contains baselines for the two NeurIPS 2021 competitions based on the MineRL environments:
- BASALT: A MineRL Competition on Solving Human-Judged Tasks
- Diamond: A MineRL Competition on Training Sample-Efficient Agents
2021 BASALT Baselines
2021 Diamond Baselines
The 2021 Diamond competition has two tracks - Intro and Research. The Intro track acts as a stepping stone towards the main Research track. The baselines for both tracks can be found below:
- Documentation for the dataset and the environments is found here!
- Questions about getting started or running these baselines should be directed to the competition forum or discord server
- Technical issues related to the
minerlpython package should be submitted through the MineRL GitHub page!
- 2019 and 2020 baselines can be found in their corresponding folders. You might find some interesting ideas there.