The official Minetest website, living at www.minetest.net.
- Uses the Bulma CSS framework.
- Uses modern Web design techniques:
- Responsive site and favicon.
This site uses the Jekyll static site generator.
- Ensure you have Ruby 2.4 or later installed.
- Install Bundler by running
gem install bundler.
- On Linux, use a Ruby version manager such as rbenv to easily switch to any version and avoid permission issues.
- Install dependencies by running
bundle exec jekyll serveto automatically build the site and serve it locally.
Copyright © 2015-2019 Hugo Locurcio and contributors
Unless otherwise specified, code is licensed under the MIT license. Media and content are licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported.