Please sign in to comment.
Android: Replace movement buttons with joystick (#7126)
* Android: Replace movement buttons with joystick Replace movement control buttons (arrows at bottom left screen) with virtual joystick. Joystick has 8 directions (same as keyboard). Basically, just map it to keyboard input. Joystick applies only on left 1/3 of screen. Joystick's position can be fixed by enabling fixed_virtual_joystick setting. Three new images: (1) placeholder joystick, (2) joystick container (background), and (3) joystick cursor. Remove unused images: movement control buttons (*_arrow.png). New data type: touch_gui_joystick_move_id Joystick's fixed position is spaced one button size from bottom and from left of screen. Remove unused variable: m_joystick_downlocation
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 340 additions and 122 deletions.
- +7 −0 builtin/settingtypes.txt
- +9 −0 minetest.conf.example
- +1 −0 src/defaultsettings.cpp
- +265 −90 src/gui/touchscreengui.cpp
- +58 −32 src/gui/touchscreengui.h
- BIN textures/base/pack/down_arrow.png
- BIN textures/base/pack/joystick_bg.png
- BIN textures/base/pack/joystick_center.png
- BIN textures/base/pack/joystick_off.png
- BIN textures/base/pack/left_arrow.png
- BIN textures/base/pack/right_arrow.png
- BIN textures/base/pack/up_arrow.png
Oops, something went wrong.