Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Mainmenu game-related changes (#11887)
fixes: * Switching between games does not immediately hide creative mode / damage buttons if so specified * World creation menu has a game selection list even though the menu already provides a gamebar * Showing gameid in world list is unnecessary * Choice of mapgen parameters in menu persists between games (and was half-broken)
- Loading branch information
Showing with 259 additions and 207 deletions.
- +10 −6 builtin/mainmenu/common.lua
- +144 −122 builtin/mainmenu/dlg_create_world.lua
- +43 −41 builtin/mainmenu/tab_local.lua
- +5 −12 src/content/subgames.cpp
- +1 −8 src/map_settings_manager.cpp
- +4 −3 src/mapgen/mapgen.cpp
- +39 −11 src/script/lua_api/l_mainmenu.cpp
- +9 −3 src/settings.cpp
- +4 −1 src/settings.h
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.