Run Mautic Inside Docker
- Completely automated push button install, including the creation of the database
- Stores Mautic stateful files in network volumes to avoid loosing state on restart or upgrades.
- Option to store configuration using version control and lock it down to prevent user configuration errors
- Designed to be fronted by a reverse proxy to take care of HTTPS termination
- Automated Let’s Encrypt via my open source Kubernetes “ingress” controller, https://github.com/mingfang/docker-knginx.git
To make Mautic run better inside a Docker container, I configured it to store all the user configurations and assets in a special directory
/www/html/app/local. This is done using the
Starting this Docker container with a bind mount would effectively make your data persistent, e.g.
docker run -v `pwd`/local:/www/html/app/local mautic.
In addition, the Mautic install settings file
local.php is also persisted in the same directory. This is done using
Finally Mautic requires a MySql DB to run. I use this https://github.com/mingfang/docker-mysql.