SIGCOMM 2014 Tutorial: Teaching Computer Networking with Mininet
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Mininet tutorial at SIGCOMM 2014!
Virtual Machine Images
- 32 bit: http://www.scs.stanford.edu/~jvimal/mininet-sigcomm14/mininet-tutorial-vm-32bit.zip
- 64 bit: http://www.scs.stanford.edu/~jvimal/mininet-sigcomm14/mininet-tutorial-vm-64bit.zip
Please use VirtualBox to set up the Mininet VM. The username and password are both "mininet" (without quotes).
Session 3: Experiences using Mininet for Teaching
- Mininet Teaching Site (teaching.mininet.org)
- Main Mininet Site (mininet.org)
- Mininet Documentation (docs.mininet.org)
- Reproducing Network Research: A blog where students in the advanced networking course (CS244) at Stanford University post about their experiences reproducing network research published in top conferences (NSDI, SIGCOMM, etc.).
- Mahimahi: A set of lightweight tools for browser developers, website authors, and Web server developers to produce a usable benchmark for Web transport protocols and browser behaviors.