Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
A number of people have created helpful videos about Mininet.
You may find these videos to be a useful supplement to the Mininet documentation, which is of course the definitive information on how to use the system.
Most of these videos are available on YouTube, and we link to several of them on this page, organized by their creator/presenter.
Nick Feamster (Georgia Tech)
- Installing and Running Mininet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Dr0gguVT8
David Mahler (HP)
- Introduction to Mininet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmlgXaocwiE
- Mininet Custom Topologies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHUNeyaQKWY
- Other videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/mahler711
Brent Salisbury (Red Hat)
- Installing OpenFlow Flows Using Mininet and OpenDaylight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJoKEiN_Bgg
- Other videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/NetworkStatic/videos
Ramon Fontes (IFBA)
- Generating Mininet topologies with VND: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oONmjHgXxpc
- Other videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLccoFREVAt_4nEtrkl59mjjf5ZzRX8DZA
Antonin Bas (Stanford)
- CS144 MOOC 2014 - downloading and running Mininet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDTahECn-O0