Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Admin API provides CPU load and memory usage information.
queueDirparameter to let MQTT notifications persist to disk and retry failed deliveries.
- Various bug fixes, documentation updates and other improvements.
- Add version as part of Server: header (#7100) (01/16/19)
- Fix lint warnings (#7099) (01/16/19)
- Support V2 signatures when autoencryption is enabled (#7084) (01/16/19)
- Inherit certsDir from configDir if latter is set (#7098) (01/16/19)
- Rebase minio/parquet-go and fix null handling. (#7067) (01/16/19)
- Avoid holding write lock on config in situations where it is not needed (#7082) (01/16/19)
- Update STS API docs with Version query param (#7071) (01/16/19)
- doc: add security documentation to provide some background info (#7028) (01/15/19)
- Remove Minio server arch, version from
Server:header (#7074) (01/15/19)
- Add missing time import to counter_darwin.go (#7081) (01/14/19)
- Persist offline mqtt events in the
queueDirand replay (#7037) (01/14/19)
- Migrate all Peer communication to common Notification subsystem (#7031) (01/14/19)
- link to ppc64le binary added (#7065) (01/11/19)
- Fix server side copy of files with
?in - fixes #7058 (#7059) (01/10/19)
- Add ServerCPULoadInfo() and ServerMemUsageInfo() admin API (#7038) (01/09/19)
- Adds double encryption feature that allows S3 gateway to encrypt objects before sending to the backend (which may also independently encrypt objects).
- Add Parquet format support for S3 Select API.
- Fix copy from encrypted multipart to single encrypted part (#7056) (01/09/19)
- Display message on failure to get lock on format.json in fs mode on startup (#6538) (01/09/19)
- virtual host: Fix making new buckets (#7054) (01/09/19)
- Refactor s3select to support parquet. (#7023) (01/08/19)
- Upgrade to Webpack 4 (#7045) (01/08/19)
- GCS ListMultipartUploads: Don't return on first uploadid (#7014) (01/08/19)
- Avoid printing in S3 tests (#7043) (01/07/19)
- Add double encryption at S3 gateway. (#6423) (01/05/19)
- Add support for AssumeRoleWithWebIdentity (#6985) (01/04/19)
- Deprecate config-dir bring in certs-dir for TLS configuration (#7033) (01/02/19)
- Add ServerDrivesPerfInfo() admin API (#6969) (12/31/18)
- Update go-sql-driver/mysql package (#7019) (12/29/18)
- Move docker edge to latest Go as well (#7030) (12/28/18)
- Migrate to Go version 1.11.4 (#7026) (12/28/18)
- Add boolean function condition support (#7027) (12/28/18)
- Add support for hostname lookups in MINIO_PUBLIC_IPS under federation deployments.
- Fixes bugs in policy validation, S3 compatibility issue in ListObjects etc.
- Docker edge builds are now multi-staged to reduce the overall size of the image.
- Add etcd as prerequisite for multi-user in gateway (#7022) (12/27/18)
- Add support for new policy conditions (#7024) (12/26/18)
- Fix policy bugs Null conditions and canonical names (#7021) (12/26/18)
- Add support for hostname lookups instead of IPs in MINIO_PUBLIC_IPS (#7018) (12/23/18)
- Buffconn should buffer upto maxHeaderBytes to avoid ErrBufferFull (#7017) (12/22/18)
- Add multi-stage build of docker edge image (#7005) (12/21/18)
- s3: Don't set NextMarker when listing is not truncated (#7012) (12/20/18)
- Update reedsolomon/highwayhash to start using ppc64le support (#7003) (12/20/18)
- Added support for auto-encryption in Minio Server. See here for more information.
- Annonymous Flag support to log information with sensitivity. See #6899.
- Support for IPv6 in Minio Server. See #6947.
- Improvements to Minio Server when running in Federated Mode. See #6891.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes in various areas.
- CopyObject:Set Content-Type to application/octet-stream if it is not set (#6958) (12/19/18)
- Fix ETag handling with auto-encryption with CopyObject conditions (#7000) (12/19/18)
- Change lock name to include names instead of hash. (#6886) (12/19/18)
- Deletion of subfolders of multipart (#6961) (12/20/18)
- Add support for federation on browser (#6891) (12/19/18)
- Fix csv output delimiter bug (#6994) (12/18/18)
- Add anonymous flag to prevent logging sensitive information (#6899) (12/19/18)
- Reload users upon AddUser on peers (#6975) (12/18/18)
- Fix NAS Gateway Docker command example (#6967) (12/19/18)
- Return proper errors when admin API is not initialized (#6988) (12/18/18)
- add howto generate a master key and add master key disclaimer (#6992) (12/18/18)
- Make sure env are loaded before gateway layer initialization (#6989) (12/18/18)
- Send deployment ID in notification event response elements (#6991) (12/18/18)
- Turn off printing IPv6 endpoints when listening on all interfaces (#6986) (12/18/18)
- Disallow SSE requests when object layer has encryption disabled (#6981) (12/14/18)
- Small corrections and example for auto-encryption (#6982) (12/14/18)
- update KMS README.md to set approle env (#6978) (12/14/18)
- add auto-encryption feature (#6523) (12/14/18)
- Support IPv6 in minio command line (#6947) (12/13/18)
- Allow versionId to be null for Delete,CopyObjectPart (#6972) (12/13/18)
- Remove duplicate switch case (#6966) (12/14/18)
- Do not list objects unless specified in policy (#6970) (12/13/18)
- S3 api: Ignore encoding in xml body (#6953) (12/13/18)
- Support KMS master key to be specified from an environment variable.
- Support synchronous mode for all disk operations from an environment variable.
- Select API now supports JSON to CSV and CSV to JSON output format conversion.
- Miscellaneous fixes in Federation, PCF backup tool support, Browser and NAS Gateway.
- Allow versionId to be null for Copy,Get,Head API calls (#6942) (12/12/18)
- List exact DNS entries for a requested bucketName (#6936) (12/12/18)
- refactor vault configuration and add master-key KMS (#6488) (12/12/18)
- Provide actual size in events instead of compressed size. (#6950) (12/11/18)
- Add env to support synchronous ops for all calls (#6877) (12/11/18)
- Disable ListenBucket notifications for NAS gateway (#6954) (12/11/18)
- Preserve the compression headers while copying (#6952) (12/12/18)
- Filter listing buckets based on user level access (#6940) (12/10/18)
- Support JSON to CSV and CSV to JSON output format conversion (#6910) (12/07/18)
- Update to Minio GCS Gateway (#6887) (12/06/18) <James Neiman, President>
- Increase the keep alive timeout to 30 secs (#6924) (12/06/18)
- Regression bugfix to bucket notifications in the gateway mode. See #6920 for more details.
- Regression bugfix to notFound handler in Minio Server. See #6926
- Miscellaneous improvements to env variables used with vault integration, browser redirection, and config setting.
- fix: Better check of RPC type requests (#6927) (12/05/18)
- fix ConfigSys and NotificationSys initialization for NAS (#6920) (12/05/18)
- Register notFound handler only once per root router (#6926) (12/05/18)
- Errors in notification config should not crash the server (#6881) (12/05/18)
- Fallback to non-loopback IF addresses for Domain IPs (#6918) (12/05/18)
- Update to How to secure access to Minio server with TLS (#6845) (12/04/18)
- Fix logging of initialization errors in distributed mode (#6914) (12/04/18)
- Redirect browser requests only if browser is enabled (#6909) (12/03/18)
- handle post policy only if it is set. (#6852) (12/04/18)
- Add bucket notification support for NAS gateway (#6908) (12/03/18)
- rename vault namespace env variable to be more idiomatic (#6905) (12/01/18)
clientIDfrom NATS-Streaming Config (#6391) (11/30/18)
- Added support in Minio Server for Vault namespace configuration.
- Regression bugfix in md5sum calculation in CopyObject.
- Miscellaneous fixes to config migration, multipart upload, missing tokens, audit logs, and documentation.
- Ignore permission errors on config-dir (#6894) (11/29/18)
- Choose right users in federation mode for CopyObject (#6895) (11/29/18)
- update README.md (#6893) (11/29/18)
- Vendorize minio-go (#6883) (11/29/18)
- Ignore hidden directory .snapshot for NetApp volumes (#6889) (11/28/18)
- Add transaction lock when migrating configs (#6878) (11/28/18)
- Fix gcs context (#6869) (11/28/18)
- Update to Minio Multi-Tenant Deployment Guide (#6871) (11/27/18)
- Set namespace on vault client if VAULT_NAMESPACE env is set (#6867) (11/27/18)
- Update azure.md (#6834) (11/28/18)
- fix typo (#6812) (11/28/18)
- Update README.md (#6832) (11/28/18)
- Update README.md (#6833) (11/28/18)
- Update gcs.md (#6835) (11/28/18)
- Reject if tokens are missing for temp credentials (#6860) (11/27/18)
- Fix CopyObject regression calculating md5sum (#6868) (11/27/18)
- Do not delete parts in multipart if 0 bytes (#6855) (11/26/18)
- Redirect browser requests returning AccessDenied (#6848) (11/26/18)
- gateway: Properly set globalMinioPort (#6859) (11/26/18)
- Improve du thread performance (#6849) (11/26/18)
- Cleanup Kubernetes documentation (#6861) (11/26/18)
- Audit log claims from token (#6847) (11/21/18)
- Simplify OPA to use rootCAs custom transport (#6843) (11/21/18)
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Lock the targetList properly in go-routines (#6838) (11/21/18)
- Retry Connection for RabbitMQ (#6837) (11/21/18)
- Update command line docs (#6839) (11/20/18)
- storage: Implement Close() in REST client (#6826) (11/20/18)
- Refactor logging in more Go idiomatic style (#6816) (11/19/18)
- Fix to cache objects on downloads (#6828) (11/19/18)
- update for build on DilOS (#6770) (11/19/18)
- Fixes regression that upgrades REST API version. See #6819
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- heal: Fix heal sequences cleanup process (#6780) (11/16/18)
- Honor header only when requested for use (#6815) (11/16/18)
- storage: Upgrade REST version after adding WriteAll API (#6819) (11/15/18)
- Fix anonymous downloads URL generation (#6800) (11/14/18)
- Fix: Preserve MD5Sum for SSE encrypted objects (#6680) (11/14/18)
- Minio Server now supports S3 Select APIs to retrieve data from csv and json objects. Quickstart Guide available here.
- Community Contribution from @mschneider82 : Added support for NSQ to receive minio events.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Performance improvements to SELECT API on certain query operations (#6752) (11/14/18)
- Enable default vet flags (#6810) (11/14/18)
- Add sync mode for 'xl.json' (#6798) (11/14/18)
- Remove UA worm and cache (#6809) (11/13/18)
- Remove unused repos from vendor.json (#6808) (11/13/18)
- Check for STS Action first to allow browser requests (#6796) (11/13/18)
- azure: Support non standard Azure cloud environments (#6712) (11/14/18)
- Treat empty xl.json as file not found (#6804) (11/13/18)
- change received system signal output to upper case (#6761) (11/13/18)
- Make sure to log unhandled errors always (#6784) (11/12/18)
- Add sample STS request/response output (#6794) (11/12/18)
- Check key length before adding a new user. (#6790) (11/10/18)
- Cleanup unnecessary logs (#6788) (11/09/18)
- Set notification namespace for NotificationConfiguration (#6789) (11/09/18)
- Return default ETag if fs.json is empty (#6787) (11/09/18)
- Re-populate public key if JWT fails to parse (#6786) (11/08/18)
- Avoid decrypting encrypted multipart final size (#6776) (11/08/18)
- Add 'mc config host add' command in multi-user doc (#6777) (11/08/18)
- Fix shadowing issue in elasticsearch target (#6774) (11/07/18)
- feature: added nsq as broker for events (#6740) (11/07/18)
- Parse and return proper errors with x-amz-security-token (#6766) (11/07/18)
- Format correction in server limits doc (#6773) (11/06/18)
- Event Notification for ElasticSearch (#6764) (11/07/18)