Claim for crown court defence
a.k.a Advocate Defence Payments, Crime Billing Online
Service for the remunerating of advocates and litigators by the Legal Aid Agency for work done on behalf of defendants in criminal proceedings.
- Build and deploy
- Maintenance mode
- Cheat sheet
- Note on VAT
- Account setter utility
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome.
- Fork the project (https://github.com/ministryofjustice/Claim-for-Crown-Court-Defence/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit until you are happy with your contribution (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Make sure your changes are covered by tests, so that we don't break it unintentionally in the future.
- Create a new pull request.
Released under the MIT License. Copyright (c) 2015-2016 Ministry of Justice.