Simple Bootique Shiro demo containing the following Bootique Modules:
- Bootique Jetty
- Bootique MVC, with Jersey and Mustache.
- Bootiquze JDBC
- Bootique Shiro Web
- A Bootique Shiro Demo Application
- A Custom Shiro Realm Example with Bootique
- Custom Role Filters with Bootique Shiro Web
- Using Encrypted Passwords in Shiro
The Bootique Shiro Demo uses MySQL which requires configuration. To configure
- Create a MySQL database and run
setup.mysqllocated in install/sql
- Update the Bootique JDBC Connection properties in
The tests use H2 and require no configuration.
Simply build the app in your IDE or use Maven
mvn clean package
Enter the following to launch the app in Maven.
/project/root/$ java -jar target/shiro-demo.jar
After launching the app in your IDE or with Maven, go to
Two User Accounts are available for login and are listed on the web pages.
- bob - Password: password Roles: admin and user
- ken - Password: halo Roles: user