Updated to mintty 2.9.0.
Updated wslbridge with recent enhancements.
Update to mintty 2.8.5.
Update to wslbridge
Support for WSL mount point configuration (/etc/wsl.conf or fstab) (#91).
Attempt to avoid virus scanners choking on VBS script name (#94).
Invocation as wsl*[-distro].exe implies a --WSL[=distro] parameter (#63).
Reverted Sixel colour registers patch that could fail Sixel display or even stall terminal (#90).
Character Info support (display of character and emoji names) (#82).
- Updated to mintty 2.8.2.
- Wslbridge updated from login-mode branch.
- Both wsltty and wslbridge request a login shell as appropriate (the Windows bash.exe launcher may no always comply, though).
- Shortcut icon has precedence over WSL distribution icon.
Window and session handling
- Prevent HOME from being propagated back to Windows applications (#76).
- Support Alt+F2 in same directory (after OSC 7).
Installation and configuration
Terminal updated to mintty 2.8.0 with 3 major enhancements:
- Virtual Tabs feature set, including a session switcher and launcher
- filled gaps in DEC terminal support up to VT300 series level (#55)
- simplified WSL integration (#52, #59, ~#60)
- Preventing @cjknarrow locale modifier for WSL (mintty/mintty#686).
- Deploy shortcuts with preference to start in user's home directory (#3).
- Update availability check for wsltty build refers to wsltty version (#20).
- Fixed rootfs handling in pathname conversion (#19).
- DEC Locator mouse mode (facilitating pixel-based position), supporting interactive sixel graphics programs from WSL.
- Workaround for broken AltGr of Windows on-screen keyboard (mintty/mintty#692).
Localization meanwhile available for (in alphabetical order of locale ids):
- German, English (UK/US), Spanish, French, Japanese, Russian, Chinese.
Support for new WSL distribution model (#52).
- Installing Start Menu icons, invocation scripts, and optionally context menu entries for all installed WSL distributions.
- Adapted package installation and Start Menu subfolder
- Increased major version number to reflect the package revision
Updated to mintty 2.7.9