This library gives user basic communication from sensor to microcontroller via I2C protocol.
SPI communication is currently not implemented but may be in the future.
Thanks are given to the sparkfun team who wrote the original arduino library this library was based on.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library
- /src - Source files for the library (.py)
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the MS5803-14BA sensor.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the MS5803-14BA sensor.
- SEN-12909- Pressure sensor breakout.
This product is open source!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.