Personal tiny project, writing Mine Sweeper in js. Try it out on ms.miphe.com
How to play
The rules in Minesweeper are simple:
- Uncover a mine, and the game ends.
- Uncover an empty square, and you keep playing.
- Uncover a number, and it tells you how many mines lay hidden in the eight surrounding squares—information you use to deduce which nearby squares are safe to click.
Progress & Notes
- Add non-automatic game-finished (success) for HC mode
- Add keyboard shortcut to 'commit game result' game instead of mouse click
- Add information about 'How to play hardcore'
- Add scoreboard (Game type (normal, hardcore), Game finish time, Game result)
- 'Give up' button may show up after game ended (refactor endGame event)