Documentation for the project Chargeback in ManageIQ (https://www.manageiq.org)
There are several places for the documentation:
- What are seeing know is the user and administrator documentation.
- You can find requirements in the document
- Developer documentation is in the code :D
Please go the wiki (https://github.com/miq-consumption/charging-docs/wiki) to see and make changes on the requirements
You can also look at the documentation for:
- Tariff plan and rate definitions. How we are rating. Tiers, discounts, definitions, all there
- Guiding: associating rates to groups. You need to associate rates to users or groups, here you can find how.
- Exporting the data: how to create chargeback reports and CDR. Sometimes you don't just rate, you need to use that information somewhere.
- CDR description: a quick description of CDR format. Exporting is good, and with this you can feed a rating engine or an ERP
- Input data description. How to make external data into the application. Let's make it a generic tool
Our current roadmap and Scrum board is at: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/1958459
And we have a blog if you want to know how things are going with the project itself, is Open Source: http://restoconstante.blogspot.com